“This is the great error of our day, that physicians separate the soul from the body. The cure should not be attempted without the treatment of the whole, and no attempt should be made to cure the body without the soul.”
Plato 427-347 B.C.
Psycho-educational courses are an efficient and effective way for an individual, or group to receive the benefits of my diverse training. I offer these courses in a lecture format, with question and answer discussions welcome and encouraged. I offer these courses to individuals and groups (schools, private companies etc.)
The curriculum for these courses is already developed by me, however I will individualize them for your unique needs. Likewise, if there is something you are interested in that you do not see listed, inform me and it can be developed. CEU credits are offered for some of the lectures. Please Contact us for more information.
Some of the courses include:
– Introduction in Depth Psychology
– Ritual and Transformation
– Stages of Jungian Analysis
– The Simpson Phenomenon
– Process and Stages of Psychoanalysis
– The Structure and Dynamics of the Psyche
– Archetypes of Collective Unconscious
– Conscious and Unconscious
– Freud and Jung: Differences and commonalities
– Mystery of the Dream (Dream Analysis and Interpretation)
– Stages of Psychoterapy
– Transference and Countertransference in Therapy
– Individuation: psychological and Spiritual Development
– What is Complex?
– Symbol and Sign
– Complex, Archetype and Symbol
– Depth Psychology and Ethics
– Jungian Typology: What Can We Learn About Ourselves?
– Also reading groups – Interested in any of these?
– Treating Chronic Grief
– Depression and the Body
Please Contact us if you are interested in any lectures.
Sample Presentations: (Sample PDF documents of PowerPoint presentations used by Vlado when presenting)